I’m not even going to lie to ya’ll… I was really just too tired to finish the first part of my ‘About Me’ 😂
BUT, here I am… back at it again… to finish this time. LOL
What is the farthest you’ve been from home?
- I wanna say I haven’t traveled much… I’ve been to maybe 8 or 9 states? But, the furthest I have traveled was to Honduras a couple years back. I wish I could travel more, it definitely changes a persons mindset!
What do people think is weird about you?
- I wanna say I am a pretty weird person… but, I’m okay with that. Because that means I’m different and unique and not like everyone else in this world. I do what I think is right, fun, adventurous, safe, things to be happy, and to live life to the fullest.
What one person, living or dead would you most like to talk to?
- I’m going to get real for a sec here… One person I would like to talk to is my cousin. She committed suicide and I could go in DEPTH of so many things about this topic… but if it were possible I would just like to talk to her, and not about why or things like that. Just to get to know her more than I did.
Do you have a nickname? What’s the story behind it?
- I come from a Mexican family, of course I have nicknames! LOL. I’m only going to share 1 with you guys though. & it has nothing to do with my family! I got it while I was in High School, they called me Waldo. I would constantly ask why Waldo?? & they would always say because they could never find me in the hallways in-between classes (because I’m short) LOL. & ever since then my friends STILL call me that!
What are your favorite TV Shows or movies?
- One TV Show I can watch over and over and over again is Gilmore Girls! I grew up watching it and got my Fiancé to even watch it! My absolute favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast!!
Okay guys, So there is 10 questions about me! I’m not really sure what else to tell you guys for now. I’m sure with later topics more info on me will come out! 🙂
Hope ya’ll enjoyed!